This is a Digital Product
Inside this issue 7 unique projects and 11 other inspirational projects to make including:
* Sew an easy Country Star quilt in just one weekend
* Make a pair of rustic birdies, from beautiful felted wools
* Sew and hand embroider a sweet basket liner, embellished with ric rac and buttons
* Paint and hand embroider a rustic country landscape
* Create a unique and stunning apron with fabric, lace and a vintage doily
* Make a set of log cabin pot holders, using a clever quilt as you go technique
Meet guest designer Clare Trowbridge of Little Conkers and crochet a delightful lace edged bowl
Watch - a demonstration on quilt as you go pot holders
Discover 6 of our favourite free pattern tutorials
Explore our best selected handmade items to buy from Etsy
One Tap Shop - for fabric, books, home décor, hard to find craft supplies, and bargain buys.
All this and more
This is a Digital Sewing and Craft Magazine FREE sample issue for you to enjoy! There's nothing like a walk in the garden to revive your senses and this, our first issue of Kindred Stitches Magazine will do just that. Come on a journey with...
This is a digital sewing and craft magazine 7 original projects to make and another 19 to try* Add some style to your home with a decorative wall quilt* Create your very own cute, little felt cat in a hand embroidered basket* Sew a stunning...
This is a digital sewing and craft magazine In this issue: 7 original projects to make and another 16 to try.* Select your prettiest fabrics and make a set of tear drop fairy wings* Have lots of fun creating the adorable Draco the Fun Loving...